This Weeks Featured Profile is
Dorset Race Equality Council
Dorset Race equality inform and educate regarding race/ethnic relations to:
- Eliminate and counter misunderstanding and negative political propaganda.
- Raise awareness of race/ethnic equality issues with both public sector organisations and private businesses.
- Challenge prejudice and disadvantage and promote the importance of a diverse society.
- Inform minority ethnic individuals of their rights.
- Strengthen community relations in Dorset.
- Work with partner organisations to influence policy and combat racial discrimination and racial violence.
- Uphold both the letter and the spirit of UK and EU law.
Find out more, by clicking below, and join in with the opportunities to come together and share experiences.
Want to know more about aDoddle?
Whether you are in Lands End or John O’Groats, a rural village or a bustling city there may be a time when you are either looking for support, for somewhere to volunteer or a place to connect with others.
aDoddle is working to create both a UK wide map and a Network of ‘connected’ area-based community maps to bring together charities, community projects, groups and organisations, of all sizes, that provide these vital opportunities.
Making it ‘aDoddle’ to:
Adding a profile is 'aDoddle' and Free
Find out how you can support aDoddle
Why is aDoddle unique?
All information is added directly by the charities, community groups and organisations themselves. They are encouraged to share:
aDoddle adds to this by having a unique ‘Traffic Light’ system which instantly shows people ‘How fresh’ the information is. Giving confidence to the person seeking thier help or wanting to support them.